Friday, May 11, 2007

Klosterman Redux

Strange things afoot at the Manor today. I awoke with pupils so huge they looked like black olives. My right pupil was visibly larger than my left. The only thing I can think is that a) I sustained brain damage in my sleep or b) someone dosed me with magic mushrooms, in my sleep, or c) both. It's probably 'C,' and it's probably divine retribution for puplicly demanding Klosterman's head. So I might as well do it again. I figure as long as I've sustained brain damage I'll rant about Klosterman all I want, seeing's how I paid the toll already.
In the words of The Pet Shop Boys, I must ask myself: 'was it worth it?'
Fuck, yeah.
If it's worth living for, it's worth dying for. And keep in mind, yesterday, today was tomorrow. The future moves just that fast.
Klosterman, you better hurry up and die.
Please keep in mind that this is a very inflammatory issue, in the minds of me and my North Dakota expatriates. This is not to be taken lightly, whatever side of this fence you're on. Unless it is. In which case it is what it is, but we've already covered that.

No comments: